NSCRT 2019 Election: Director-at-Large Position
Call for Nominations!
Have you been considering taking a more active approach in your involvement with the NSCRT? The NSCRT Nominations Committee is seeking nominations from active practice members who are interested in becoming a Director-at-Large. The election will be held at the annual general meeting October 25, 2019. The NSCRT values your experience and your involvement.
The duties of a Director-at-Large include:
1. Participate fully as a member of the Board;
2. Sit as a member of one or more statutory committees, with committee responsibilities to be agreed upon between the Member-at-Large and the President;
3. Chair committees of the Board;
4. Participate as a member of task forces formed to advance specific projects or initiatives of the College;
5. Accept direction and duties as assigned by the President of the Board; and
6. Attend, via teleconference or in-person, NSCRT Board meetings (4-6 per year)