At AvantSleep, we are committed to providing the highest quality in sleep therapy services across Canada. We provide clinical consultation, diagnostic services, and treatment for a wide range of sleep disorders. We are dedicated to helping our patients improve their lives through better sleep. We have a great career opportunity for someone looking to join a team in the growing field of sleep medicine. If you are looking for a meaningful career as a Respiratory Therapist with the potential for continued growth, this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Respiratory Therapists provide professional comprehensive sleep consultations with patients; This includes basic sleep education as well as the support and compliance maintenance of therapeutic devices like CPAP and BiPAP for the treatment of sleep diso
- This role involves a high level of patient interaction and support.
- Respiratory Therapists follow up with patients on a long-term basis to ensure sleep standards and compliance are maintained.
- Respiratory Therapists respect the professional code of conduct while maintaining Canadian guidelines, ensuring reports, communications and proper documentations are met.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or RN, RPN, RPSGT, Sleep Technologist could be considered.
- Professional and friendly interpersonal skills with strong customer service values.
- A professional and mature demeanor, with strong communication skills.
- Good time management skills, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, assess situations and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to quickly learn and understand various processes in a constantly changing environment.
- Experience with CPAP is considered an asset but is not required, training is provided.
- Working knowledge of an EMR system is considered an asset.
We are looking for someone who can have flexibility working between our Halifax and Dartmouth clincis.
Hours Of Work
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Closing DateFriday, 26 August 2022
How To Apply
Please submit applications to email@example.com or by applying through our careers page at: https://avantsleep.applytojob.com/apply/KRQYSw1yaB/Respiratory-Therapist.